EatinEatOut : Fall 2012
WWW.EATINEATOUT.CA 51 Panzanella Salad stale bread, torn or cut into bite-size pieces fresh basil leaves, torn extra virgin olive oil tomatoes, sliced cucumber, roughly chopped rocket garlic, minced red wine vinegar or lemon juice sea salt and freshly ground black pepper Kalamata olives, chopped Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved T Place bread pieces in a bowl and add some olive oil - enough to coat the bread so that it becomes moist. Add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese and toss. Add a splash of red wine vinegar, toss, and season to taste. Top with thinly shaved Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. he Culinary Chase was created on the 25th of August 2006 and was coined by my husband whilst in a coffee shop in Hong Kong. I am easily excited when it comes to food! I love all the positive health bene ts gained from eating the 'right' foods. My blog is another vehicle to educate myself on the health bene ts of food and to share these nd- ings with other people. I try to maintain the 80/20 rule in that 80% of the time I make a conscious effort to eat well, blog about it and the other 20% is set aside for indulgence...in whatever that may be!